Here are some simple and practical tips to improve cognitive function
- Get eight hours of sleep. Some people need a little more and some a little less.
- Read, study and educate yourself daily. Always be learning and challenging yourself.
- Challenge your body with exercise for your physiology. We can run lab tests to see where you stand.
- Nutrition is paramount. Lots of vegetables and healthy fats. I have linked to this below. Your brain is around 60% fat. Fish oils and cod liver oil are great as well. Your omega 3’s are important.
- Meditation, yoga and prayer are excellent for clarity and aligning with your purpose.
- A mentor of mine in Jim Kwik has some excellent programs and strategies on improving memory as well. Highly recommend his work. FYI.
Always here to help and I can answer any questions on supplements as well for mental performance. Enjoy